- One Man’s Scrap Is Another Man’s Treasure
- Riding With the Wind
- The End of the Commodity Super Cycle
- Profit From Helium’s Price Ascent
- Iran Nuclear Deal Equals Low Oil Prices
- Pot Is Now a Full-Fledged Service Industry
- Supreme Court Decision Reignites Coal Industry
- Scary Chart Sends Warning to Investors…
- Uncle Sam Caught in a BIG Lie…
- A Tale of Shocking Neglect
- Ready for Some Scary Charts?
- Why Dr. Ben Carson Is a Rally-Killer…
- Who Leaked Trump’s Dirty Little Secret?
- Bernie Sanders’ Favorite Stock Is Smoking Hot
- Hillary Hates This Stock…
- Angry Tweet Costs Investors $40 Billion…
- Presidential Coverage With a Twist…
By Shelley Goldberg - Oct 21, 2015
The London Metal Exchange is set to launch a scrap futures contract. Here’s how this trade will work.
By Shelley Goldberg - Oct 13, 2015
With incentives like Obama’s Clean Power Plan behind it, wind power represents a powerful trend in renewable energy.
By Shelley Goldberg - Sep 1, 2015
The latest commodity super cycle, which began around 2000, has reached its end. So what does that mean going forward?
By Shelley Goldberg - Jul 31, 2015
There’s plenty of helium on the Moon, but we’re running out of it on Earth. Demand and policy chang-es are lifting the price way up.
By Shelley Goldberg - Jul 17, 2015
Obama’s deal to limit Iran’s nuclear capabilities and lift economic sanctions will flood energy markets and drive oil prices down.
By Shelley Goldberg - Jul 10, 2015
With legalization comes a host of new businesses that support the sale of weed, and a field of new investment opportunities.